Sustainably caught and responsibly sources ahi tuna
View scallop recipes and cooking demonstrations from Northern Wind Seafood.
Product: Ahi Tuna
Scientific Name: Thunnus Albacares
Product Quality: Exceptional
Foodservice Application: Center of Plate, Bar and Appetizer Menu Options
Features & Benefits:
- Exceptional quality Grade AAA product suitable for sashimi and sushi applications.
- Wild harvested and line caught in oceans waters, and then single frozen for fresher,
- Low histamine for overall healthfulness and food safety.
- All item portions are individually vacuum-packed.
- A premium item on the menu or in the retail seafood case.
4 oz.n | 6 oz. | 8 oz.| 10oz.
8-10 oz. | 12-14 oz.
1.8cm x 1.8cm x 1.8cm cubes (76-80 pieces per pound) | 1.5cm x 1.5cm x 1.5cm cubes (130-136 pieces per pound) | 1.3cm x 1.3cm x 1.3cm cubes (156-160 pieces per pound)
12 -14 oz.
Steaks – 10 lbs. | Blocks – 10 lbs. | Cubes 10 lbs. | Loins 15 lbs.