Panko Baked Scallops
Panko Baked Scallops – 4 Servings
This is the fastest way to prepare and quickly enjoy New Bedford Fleet harvested North Atlantic scallops baked with butter, Panko Crumbs, and Parmesan Cheese.
- 16 large sea scallops (1-1 1/2 lbs.)
- 4 Tbsp – Unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp – Olive oil
- 1/2 cup – Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp – Onion powder
- 1 tsp – Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp – Paprika
- 2 Tbsp – Chopped fresh parsley or 2t dried parsley
- 3 cloves – Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup – Grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
Pinch and tear away the side muscle from each scallop. Place scallops in a single layer in an 8×10 baking dish. Melt butter and combine with remaining ingredients.
Spread the bread crumb mixture over the scallops. Bake until scallops are firm and opaque (about 15-18 minutes).